The region has a diverse range of espresso bars and cafes where you can get your daily cuppa and tantalise your tastebuds. No holiday is complete without doing the hard yards to discover a favourite! So warm up your appetite and get out there and start testing them out today!
- Meg and Me - A hole in the wall ‘espresso bar’ serving delicious coffee with boutique shopping!
- Casualties Espresso - Located within the original Ambulance station their coffee can save your day!
- Social Grounds - A few blocks from the CBD but worth the trip for their funky menu and atmosphere.
- Blackfish Coffee - Reminiscent of a St Kilda cafe and serving up Cheeky Monkey blend.
- Beantree Café - A little oasis in the heart of the CBD.
- Grounded Espresso Bar - Providing Melbourne style coffee serving seasonal fresh light food.
- Dunbogan Boatshed - Coffee overlooking boats and yachts, feed the fish if it takes your fancy.
- Apple Tree Soul Food Cafe - Serves soul food that makes you feel good. and kids are welcome.
- The Third Place - A the cosy little vegetarian cafe serving rustic and wholesome food.
- The Village Cafe - Serving coffee alongside homemade meals using as much local produce as possible.
- Abundance Garden Centre - This landscaped garden centre and café, will captivate and inspire you.
- Watermans Cafe - Overlooking Bain Park, with a relaxed atmosphere next to an all abilities playground!
- Curley's Cafe - A blend of old world charm and new world flavours using locally sourced produce.
- Aussie Outback Wares and Cafe - Browse an extensive range of old wares and collectibles then eat.
Get the latest
Subscribe to our newsletter for all the local updates.